pepxxx says...

" Easiest downloading I'm addicted
2 Princess Simone lips
"

Clips4Sale

sexwank says...

"The sexiest lips
I have ever seen. I cant stop buying"

Clips4Sale

ItalianBob says...

"Always excited to grab every
lipstick clip she updates
"

Clips4Sale

Sissyx says..

"Princess Simone is
my makeup guru, I learn all from her
"

Clips4Sale
Home » , , » Pink lipstick latex domme

Pink lipstick latex domme


PRICE: $25.99 ::: LENGTH 12MIN CLIP
POV sexy pink lips in black shiny latex, sexy bubble gum fetish high heels. Oh just look at them brown tall sexy slim slender legs to go with these awesome lips!
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Ebony Lipstick Fetish Clips - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger